Smoother Menopause with BAC
A few years ago, I thought that menopause was a simple stage in women’s natural life cycle. Now after having helped hundreds of women going through menopause, I understand how disrupting menopausal symptoms truly are and how it’s getting worse in America. The truth is, menopause may be a natural stage, but it certainly isn’t simple or easy, it’s a major disruptor in most women’s life!
While supporting women with middle-age menopause, I had found out about the dangers of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and observed that drugs are definitely not helping. Fortunately, I had come across a nutraceutical formulation that literally gave women back their health, and enjoyment of life. In the next few paragraphs I am going to share this exciting concept of health with you.
Thanks to an amazing breakthrough nutritional, you now have an opportunity to embrace your best years the way you’ve always envisioned. You don’t need to waste another day and you certainly don’t want to put-off months or years until your menopause has run you down and wore you out. Your health, harmony and happiness are all the same choice. It’s never too soon to think about your health.
What You Need to Know About Menopause
- Menopause usually starts between ages 41 and 51.
- Now women experience symptoms at much earlier ages.
- Hot flashes are the most troubling menopausal symptom.
- Hot flashes may persist for ten years after your last period.
- Hysterectomy’s removal of both ovaries triggers menopause.
- Girls mature earlier because of hormones in foods.
Estrogens have an extraordinary effect on the entire body and play a vital role in the aging process. When you reach the early to mid-forties, your estrogen levels begin to decline, often abruptly, leading to many symptoms of menopause:
- Hot Flashes. Eventually, these lower estrogen levels cause instability in your small blood arteries and capillaries. This causes them to dilate, which effects your circulation resulting as a hot flash.
- The Blues. Estrogens affect the entire body including the brain. Their changing levels may cause you to feel depressed, anxious or experience mood swings. You may feel a sense of loss because you are no longer fertile. You may feel less feminine, less attractive and less desirable. This emotional distress can affect your family, adding stress to your relationships.
- Vaginal Dryness and Loss of Libido. Many women notice that sexual arousal doesn’t happen as easily. Having lower levels of estrogen can also decrease the blood supply to your vagina. This causes your body’s natural lubrication process to slow down, making sex uncomfortable or even painful. Keeping the romance in your relationship can be a real challenge.
- Hair Loss and Dry Skin. About 30% of women experience noticeable hair loss or hair growth in unwanted areas. Also, all your skin becomes dryer and can bruise more easily.
- Urinary Incontinence. 30 to 70% will develop loss of bladder control. The opening in the bladder (urethra) depends on estrogen as does your uterus and other tissues. As estrogen declines tissues thin and weaken.
- Other symptoms include cravings for sweets and carbohydrates, weight gain, insomnia and joint pain.
If ignored, these symptoms can get worse, become unbearable, and lead to more health issues.
So what’s a woman to do?
I hope your doctor told you that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is now associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, pulmonary embolism and invasive breast cancer. For this reason HRT is rarely recommended anymore. – Women’s Health Initiative, 2002. Prescription and over-the-counter drugs increase your risk of negative side effects that may be worse than your menopausal symptoms. In fact, one of the causes of early menopause is because of drug side effects!
That’s one more reason why more than 74% of Americans are making the choice of good health through natural medicines, instead of pharmaceutical drugs. Chances are, you are one of these people… and I’m here to tell you that you’ve come to the right place for help. The good news is now there is a safe, time-tested, successful natural solution for your menopausal symptoms! Is today the day you want to break free from the mood swings, hot flashes and insomnia?
This solution is Bio-Algae Concentrates (BAC)
Imagine yourself free of menopausal symptoms. Imagine how you will feel not having to stress about it ever again. Imagine not having to deal with the dangerous side effects of pharmaceutical drugs. Well, it’s not just a dream… it can be a reality with BAC. BAC has been shown to dramatically relieve the symptoms of Menopause. BAC consists of all-natural ingredients that are essential to making it safe and effective. BAC contains absolutely no chemically generated compounds, fillers or artificial additives and, unlike pharmaceutical drugs, does not require a prescription and has NO negative side effects. BAC is a remarkable product, a result of more then scientific research that has continued to provide quality healthcare solutions to the world, for more than 30 years!
My Story with BAC
“I am writing this letter to you marking one year that I have been using the BAC products. I began using them last fall because I had been on birth control since college using Depo-Provera, and I had not gotten my period for over seven years. At the time it was a wonderful thing (not getting my period and all of the female things associated with it) but after going off the birth control, six months had passed and my cycle had not returned. After starting with the BAC formula, within a few days I felt a difference in my energy, my regularity and my overall health.
By the time I had been on the product for 3 to 4 weeks, what a difference. The energy level and overall health-well being were to me 100% better. With the continued use of BAC, my cycle became regular in May.
I have been thrilled with the progress my body has made over the past year. My cycle is regular to the day, my female hormones have adjusted and are now secreting properly and I truly feel as if my body’s core is stronger and healthy. Not to mention the fact that I am a teacher around many, many children who carry hundreds of germs that I now continually fight off avoiding those awful sicknesses I used to get prior to BAC.
I highly recommend this product to any woman going through fertility issues or menopause and all the not fun side effects, hot flashes, no energy, not sleeping, and just the overall attitudes and emotional ups and downs. I can’t say enough good things about this product and I’m so very thankful for having been given the opportunity to take this product and experience the wonderful overall change in my health.”
PS1. “I became pregnant soon after this testimonial and gave birth to a beautiful daughter in October 2005.”
PS2. As of January 2007, Kate has been blessed with a new baby boy.
How we know that BAC works!
According to our customers, BAC, along with a healthy lifestyle, offers relief of menopausal symptoms. After trying BAC for a few days, your suffering is often replaced by a renewed sense of well-being, safely and naturally. That’s a solid claim, based upon hundreds of success cases. With BAC you have everything to gain.
Most women who used BAC as directed reported positive results, within the first few days and say that their Menopausal Symptoms have been relieved. That’s why most of my customers come from word-of-mouth referrals or refill orders.
How does BAC benefit you!
Unlike HRT, BAC, along with a healthy lifestyle, is a natural solution that relieves Menopausal Symptoms quickly; like a pure spring shower. Menopausal symptoms are caused by a variety of factors. BAC helps wash your symptoms and deficiencies away, from the inside out and quenches to the root causes of your distress from every direction.
With just one Formulation, BAC…
- Relieves night sweats, irritability and moodiness.
- Decreases the frequency and severity of hot flashes.
- Increases vaginal moisture for more fulfilling and pain-free intimacy.
- Helps you control the urgency to urinate.
- Improves sleep for a rested sense of well-being.
- Stops thinning or loss of hair.
- Helps you feel younger and have more energy that lasts all day.
- Has NO negative side effects.
BAC History and Research
During extensive research sponsored by the former Russian Academy of Science and Ministry of Nutrition, many signs of good health and 20% increase in productivity including fertility fecundity and viability were proven in large trials with thousands of animals, including dairy cows, pigs, minks, and even millions considering research conducted on a 1.5 million egg laying poultry farm. Overall, when consuming BAC, all species were observed to have more vitality, energy, strength and resistance to diseases. For this topic on menopause, I am listing next only those benefits having a direct correlation with testosterone and estrogen, and resulting fertility, fecundity and viability:
- Increased number of eggs per year per chicken, from 250 to 300
- Increased egg laying or lactation period between 30% and 50%
- Increased spermatozoid count and motility (4-5 times)
- Increased litter size in pigs, minks, dogs and cats, etc.
- Increased viability of donor’s embryos and resulting fecundity
- Increased instances of multiple birth (twin) in cows, horses, goats and sheep’s
- Increased viability of new born of all species
- Increased fertility resulting in all species
BAC, People and Fertility
When consuming BAC, most people report a sense of increased energy and strength. There have been many cases of fertility or other benefits reported anecdotally by people using BAC:
- Successful pregnancy and resulting birth in couples having previous difficulty
- Some women that had entered menopause prematurely, reported returning menstruation
- Women and men report increased libido
- Men report increased erectile function
- Normalization of the level of estrogens, testosterones and other hormones
How does BAC affect positively your energy and health?
When tabulating the range of health results obtained in the Russian studies, it becomes obvious that all physiological metabolisms of the body are benefited when consuming BAC. There is no doubt that BAC with its 5,000 nutrients does a good job in supporting a healthy metabolism. Furthermore, with its high content of green chlorophyll, nicknamed the “Shepherd of Light”, because of its critical importance in the photosynthesis process, BAC significantly contributes to the energy process that occurs in thousands of mitochondria’s in trillions of cells of the body. But more importantly, BAC is cerebral or brain food, in that it is extremely efficient at reaching the cells of the brain, resulting in the energetic awakening of the hypothalamus/pituitary cortex that is responsible for the balance (homeostasis) of all health metabolisms of the body, including that of the all mighty endocrine system and those glands that support estrogen balance.
I am hoping that after reading the many benefits of BAC, you will connect the dots and jump to your own conclusion that BAC may be so good for you too.