BOOOOONES on BIOSUPERFOOD
The Martial Art of Wellness – Volume 18, October 2019
Dear friends – We learn to free ourselves from controls exerted over us. As we research we become FREE, we become powerful. This pursuit of self-defense in wellness, I call “The Martial Art of Wellness.” And with practice we become Ninjas.
BOOOOONES on BIOSUPERFOOD
– Article contributed by Maureen Murphy, CNC, ND
We all know how important our bones are – they provide structural support, protection to our organs, and anchors for muscles. What may seem to be a lifeless “rock-like” framework that lasts way beyond our lifespan is actually comprised of cells that make up living and growing tissue that acts as a “storage warehouse” for calcium – the most prevalent mineral in our body, as well as other nutrients. Our bones and teeth store more than 99% of the calcium in our bodies, with the remaining one percent found in our blood and cells.
Our bones contain sensory neurons, and there are several conditions that can cause pain that emanates from bone tissue: extensive physical stress, osteoporosis, fractures, cancer, osteoarthritis and others.
Living bone cells are continually “remodeling”, giving up calcium as the rest of the body calls for it, and then filling in the holes in bone tissue from the supply cabinet. Those holes or gaps in the spongy bone tissue can become larger and/or more numerous, gradually depleting the store of bone-building calcium until it is no longer able to meet repair needs properly. Porous bones are more susceptible to weakening and fracturing and slow or poor healing. When this occurs, osteoporosis and/or its precursor, osteopenia, come into play. Adults – and particularly those beyond the age of 35 – need to shift focus from building bones to preserving our precious stores of calcium and minimizing loss of bone mass. Here are some steps you can take to ensure that your bones stay healthy and strong and continue to serve you for the remainder of your life:
- Don’t smoke! Evidence is mounting – the more you smoke, the greater your risk of fracture and the slower the healing process from fractures.
- Eat a healthy and colorful balanced diet of mostly plant-based foods that provide abundant vitamins, calcium and other minerals as well as other nutrients your body needs. Avoid processed foods and any excess of alcohol, sugar and caffeine. Some of the worst offenders in terms of inflammation-causing foods are sugar, alcohol, red meat, processed meats (sausages, lunchmeat, etc.) dairy, artificial food additives, trans fats, and refined grains. Aim to get the recommended daily amount of calcium from your food rather than from synthetic/isolate supplements that often cause more harm than good.
- Drink plenty of pure water in lieu of sodas, caffeinated beverages and alcohol that can all deplete your body’s precious supply of calcium and other minerals.
- Move your body! Weight-bearing exercises such as dancing, hiking, jumping rope, low-impact aerobics, etc. are great to help your body stay strong. Choosing low-impact aerobics moves that are easy on joints, such as walking, yoga, QiGong, or Tai Chi, will enhance your range of motion and improve balance which can help to prevent falls. Lifting weights can also help because it builds joint-supporting muscles. Everybody can find something they can do, and exercise has proven to be more effective at retaining bone mass than calcium supplementation!
Include BIOSUPERFOOD in your daily regimen!
BIOSUPERFOOD is the most efficient food on the planet. Did you know that BIOSUPERFOOD contains calcium with an extraordinary net assimilation level of over 90%? It’s important to note that BIOSUPERFOOD is much more valuable than its calcium content. For example, one major value added by consuming BIOSUPERFOOD daily is a huge increase in the assimilation of all the nutrients in your foods.
X-ray revealed her foot bones to be normal
” I need to give you this testimony. My daughter broke her foot and was in a cast for 10 weeks. She then was told to walk and put pressure on it. A week later it broke in another place just from walking. I became suspicious of her bones and had her get a bone density test. She was told she was at the beginning of osteoporosis and that the bones of the new break were not coming together, and she would need an operation. So, I put her on BIOSUPERFOOD – 8 capsules a day as prescribed during the seminar that I attended when Dr. Kiriac was in Denver. Therefore, she has been taking BIOSUPERFOOD for about two months. She went to the Doctor this past Thursday and the X-ray revealed her foot bones to be normal and shoots of calcium are being formed between the two bones that broke during the second break. This is really a miracle which I prayed for. Blessings ” – Carolena, Colorado – February 2005
In a large Russian study, when BIOSUPERFOOD (called bio-algae concentrates (BAC) at the time) was added to the diet of 15 thousand dairy cows, the animals needed less of their daily protein feed, and assimilated enough calcium to no longer suffer osteoporosis. At the same time, these same animals produced more milk of higher calcium and overall nutritive value. In another North American dairy cow study when one gram of BIOSUPERFOOD is added to their diet, cows delivered 5000 grams more of higher quality milk while reducing their protein feed intake by 5000 grams. Visit details at The Alain Forget Dairy Farm.
Osteoporosis: Ahead of the game building new bone!
” I have great success with BIOSUPERFOOD, and I reorder due to clients’ requests. This lady was taking BIOSUPERFOOD to help rebuild bone density and couldn’t believe that an “all encompassing” product (rather than a specific calcium/bone-oriented product) would make a difference. She has been on it for 1.5 years after having a very bad bone density result 2 years ago. She just came back from a bone density scan and found that not only had she rebuilt all she had lost but was ahead of the game building new bone. She was ecstatic. We had already muscle tested the new replacement product and knew it was bio-compatible for her, but she decided not to change to that product due to the good test results. Why mess with results? So, I had to reorder and I am so glad I did. ” – Esther S, Holistic Allergist, Ontario, Canada
In the largest ever study conducted with over one million chickens, it was proven that with BIOSUPERFOOD (called bio-algae concentrates (BAC) a the time) in their diet, chickens needed less of their daily feed, and assimilated enough calcium to no longer suffer osteoporosis. At the same time, these same animals produced more eggs of higher calcium and overall nutritive value. Visit details at and at Validated Super Nutrition Expands to Millions of Animals
BIOSUPERFOOD is the BEST for your bones!
More on BAC at http://awakeningthegeniuswithin.com/