Disease or Disturbance?
Volume 14 – September, 2015
Welcome to this month’s BioNews. We must learn to free ourselves from the control that others exert over us. As we learn we become FREE, we become powerful. This pursuit of self defense in wellness, I call “The Martial Art of Wellness.” And as we practice we become Wellness Ninjas.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH
” All diseases are disturbances at the cellular level ”
– Rudolph Virchow, 1858)
THIS ISSUE’S TESTIMONIAL: ( You really have to experience this wonderful product )
” I discovered BioSuperfood micro Algae in October 2012 at the World Congress with IQUIM University on Oahu. I was a bit hesitant because there are so many claims on the market boasting what different supplements can do. My family has seen wonderful results with this product. My daughter who I have been working with using energetic medicine with Quantum Biofeedback started taking this product and I was amazed at the positive results that she experienced. Her energy increased. Her mood swings disappeared and she was able to integrate into the family with a lot more ease and grace. She has been suffering from the effects of a brain trauma and this product is wonderful for her and is increasing her healing capabilities. I also have another daughter who has huge toxicity problems and auto-immune issues ever since she has been a little girl. The rash on her legs cleared up immediately which she has been dealing with for 5 years. Her quality of life and her mood has also increased. My husband and I have so much more energy and have a brighter outlook on life. You really have to experience this wonderful product. We have eliminated all other vitamins and supplements from our diet. We have tried many other kinds of sea vegetables and spirulina but Biosuperfood micro algae is totally different. The only way you will know is to experience it for yourself. “
– A happy fan from Hawaii 🙂
Click next for more testimonials
THE MARTIAL ART OF WELLNESS (Disease or Disturbance?)
I always find it interesting and alarming how the licensed medical associations manage to kidnap and own certain health related terms, often under the protection of the law. For example, the word doctor if you look up its etymology actually means teacher. Are our licensed Medical Doctors (MD) really teachers? Often I think that MD means Medicine Dispenser.
And certainly when we hear of “disease”, we jump to the conclusion that we are sick and that we will likely need to see a “doctor”; these two words are now owned by the American Medical Associations or the Canadian Medical Associations.
When looking up “disease” online I came up with two definitions; one that is flexible and broad from the old, that does not sentence you to see a doctor, and another that is restrictive, frankly threatening when we read the word “pathological”, and supportive of the medical model as per our licensed medical associations.
Online Etymology Dictionary – ” disease (n.) early 14c., discomfort, inconvenience,” from Old French desaise “lack, want; discomfort, distress; trouble, misfortune; disease, sickness,” from des- “without, away” (see dis-) + aise “ease” (see ease). Sense of “sickness, illness” in English first recorded late 14c.; the word still sometimes was used in its literal sense early 17c. ”
dictionary.reference.com/browse/ – ” disease – A pathological condition of a body part, an organ, or a system resulting from various causes, such as infection, genetic defect, or environmental stress, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs or symptoms “
Interestingly, it is the old French version that is obviously the best definition. While the second definition errs from the start when attributing “disease” to a part, or organ, or system within the body. This definition ignores the fact that all parts or organs and even systems in our body are firstly made up of cells, and scientifically (and common sense) speaking, it is the disorders of cells that should be investigated… furthermore this definition also ignores that the human body is ultimately one system made up of 100 trillion cells, themselves made up of billions or organelles, themselves made up of millions of molecules, themselves made up of atoms, themselves made up of an infinite number of sub particles. Can you see the infinitely complex nature of our body, even that of any one single cell?
Fighting the battle, losing the war
The conventional medical model lists hundreds of diseases and thousands of remedies for treating these diseases or their symptoms. More than 40 percent of Americans take at least one prescription drug and one-in-six takes at least three. There are currently over 900 approved cancer drugs. This palliative approach in no time will have you take a pill for cholesterol, a beta blocker for the heart, calcium for your bones, and so forth. In most cases these remedies are prescribed for alleviating or controlling the symptom(s) as in the case of blood pressure medication, or insulin for diabetes. Meanwhile, the initial causes of the disease are rarely addressed. Often, practitioners of the alternative medicine model will do the same; enzymes for poor digestion, antioxidants for low immunity, etc. I call this approach of treating the symptom “fighting the battle, loosing the war”. What then is this war that we must win?
One Disease, Cellular Disease
In a “purist” wholistic health perspective, disease (non-health) is demystified. Let’s be realistic; diseases and their symptoms reside first at the cellular level. Let’s even be scientific; after all, we are made up of hundreds of trillions of living intelligent cells which in turn make up our organs, bones, tissues, blood and brain. In this model, unhealthy cells lead to unhealthy organs, unhealthy organs lead to deficient metabolic activities, and this in turn leads to symptoms, which we name disease as hypoglycemia. It is safe to say that once you are diagnosed with a disease, the problem is usually systemic, and bigger than just the symptoms. Usually, the causes that lead to disease have been manifest in every cell of your body for some time. We usually don’t catch diseases, we often allow and entertain them. In the wholistic view, disease is at the cellular level.
Let me describe cellular disease in four (4) points:
- Once symptoms are manifesting, most cells may be toxic and deficient in nutrients and energy, and are likely less efficient in conducting their myriad of metabolic activities: repair, detoxifying, growth and re-generation.
- At the next level, due to cellular inefficiencies, the organs are now less efficient in conducting their own metabolic role(s). For example, with hypoglycemia, the pancreas is sluggish in regulating the blood sugar with insulin.
- Realize now, that the brain organs, hypothalamus, pituitary (master), and pineal glands, known as the governing level responsible for overseeing all metabolisms are also affected by this cellular disease and rendered less efficient in controlling critically important metabolisms like that of blood sugar, pH (acidity/alkalinity), and even each beat of the heart.
- Aggravating the problem, after years and often decades of metabolic inefficiencies (improper pH, blood sugar, temperature, fats, etc.), the cells, the organs, and the endocrine glands have become miss-programmed into tolerating these negative behaviors. The body now thinks it is in a “healthy” state of health. For example, when the hypothalamus has become lazy in regulating the misbehaving pancreas, we have a chronic condition often called diabetes.
At this stage many metabolisms are dysfunctional or operate poorly; Krebs/ATP cycle, assimilation, absorption and elimination, protein synthesis, osmosis of oxygen and water (hypoxia and dehydration). There is chronic acidity and resulting acidosis; not only do you have incorrect pH levels but, because of inefficient flushing of cellular debris, you have accumulated acid ash inside and between the cells. These conditions have lead to infestations of bacteria and parasites (fungus, yeast and Candida), to “bad” fats (high cholesterol) and lack of viscosity, to crystallization of fats and other unassimilated debris into plaque and arthritis. Your food / nutrient digestion and elimination have become deficient; you have lost your healing energy. It’s now a vicious cycle.
Winning the war, not just the battle
How do you restore cellular health? The wholistic approach to cellular health is to first realize that the doctor is the body itself. Each cell is geared to self heal. The doctor is within, not without. After all, this body built itself from one tiny cell and managed quite well without an “external doctor” usually for decades, defending itself from millions of viral attacks, free radical damage and constant pollution from foods and air. Wholistic health is gained and maintained at the cellular level. This view is supportive of “the doctor within” rather than interventionist. I call this approach “winning the war, not just the battle”.
Let me describe how to regain cellular health in five (5) points:
- First, do no harm: Begin by limiting the causes of cellular toxicity and burden: Abuse of foods, proteins and sugars, dead, toxic and depleted (highly processed) foods and beverages, pollutants and toxics of all kinds including mental and emotional negativity. ALL substances – food, light and even people carry energies that will either raise or lower yours. Choose wisely; ask yourself before you eat or drink “Is this conducive to health or disease?”
- Nourish your cells: Eat a high energy diet of fresh organic colorful fruits and vegetables with little meat and fish. Look for the “energy” in foods which we derive from natural minerals, trace elements, carbohydrates and chlorophyll contained in fresh and organic fruits and vegetables.
- Cleansing to increase cellular efficiency: Beyond avoiding harm and eating good foods, other factors are critical to health. Cellular oxygenation and detoxification can be vastly increased and achieved with movement and aeration. Let me suggest a few means to achieve movement and aeration:
- a. Fasting is as important as eating. I call it “getting out of the way”. Fasting has been used as an element of health since the beginning of time; why do you think we call our first meal after a fast “breakfast”, in French “dejeuner”, in Spanish “Desayuno”? When a cat is sick, it stops eating until it gets better. During the fasting phase of the night, our liver is given a chance and performs a myriad of biochemical processes. Give yourself a chance, introduce safe and short fasts in your life daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- b. We humans must exercise in order for our cells to not rust. The value of exercising is proven, enough has been said; just do it. Move your body, oxygenate your blood cells, massage your lymphatic systems, fluctuate your pulse and your temperature; this cellular shakeup will kill viruses, remove toxins and balance fats in each cell of your body. Support each cell in your body with daily exercises like walking, running, yoga, etc.
- c. In natural medicine, we say that 50% of toxicity is caused by our emotions, our state of mind. Maintain your spiritual and emotional balance with stress-busting activities: qigong, yoga, tai chi, walking, running, swimming, meditation, prayer, etc.
- Reprogram the governing organs: With degenerative and chronic conditions, the dietary and lifestyle changes recommended above may not be sufficient to reprogram the miss-programmed governing organs of the brain. To regain health of your brain organs, you must do more. I propose a diet rich in nutrients that are known deficient in the brain; foods rich in minerals and trace elements, rich in green, blue and red pigments and carotenoids, in chlorophylls, in fatty acids omega 3, 6, 9, gamma and alpha lipoid acids, “the good fats that heal”. When brain health improves, you will find that you are ready and able to make better food choices and do more exercises and energy balancing activities.
- Introduce Bio-Algae Concentrates (BAC) in your life: At this point, I suggest a shortcut to brain health. As a proven aid in restoring and supporting cellular health, as a perfect brain food, I recommend BAC; an extremely efficient food, the best food complement on earth, a blend of microalgae with extraordinary nutritional values. BAC has been proven in the largest algae research in the world to effectively increase cellular nutrition at the hypothalamus-pituitary axis, resulting in a myriad of metabolic benefits for more than 20 species of animals, mostly mammals and also with humans now since 1998 in America. Click next for more information : The Magic is BAC