The Martial Art of Wellness
Volume 11 – September 2012
Welcome to this month’s BioNews. We must learn to free ourselves from the control that others exert over us. As we learn we become FREE, we become powerful. This pursuit of self defense in wellness, I call “The Martial Art of Wellness.” And as we practice we become Wellness Ninjas.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH
“We are energy beings. We do not live off the food that we eat, but from the energy that we derive from it.”
– Dr. Carey A Reams, Reams Ideal
I just wanted to share with you real quick some great news. I got my mother in law on the F3 because she has leukemia. Her doctor wanted to put her on all this medicine for her rising cholesterol and white blood cells. She told him to wait one month and she would get blood work again and they could go from there. Just after one month with the F3 (she didn’t change anything else) her levels all dropped.
- Total cholesterol 258 to 185!
- Tryglicerides 223 to 135!
- Bad cholesterol 163 to 112!
- White cell count went back to normal!
The doctor asked her what meds he put her on, thinking he forgot to write it in her chart. Smiling back she said nothing, and she continued to tell him about the supplement. He just rolled up his eyes, even after seeing the results in the blood work! Go figure, maybe some day he’ll choose to look into it for his clients.
I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing product. It has also helped tremendously with my Newfoundland who has kidney disease.
– Shannon, Colorado,
As most of you know by now, in the spirit of The Martial Art of Wellness, I am committed to sharing with you some knowledge for your Wellness Warrior arsenal. It is with knowledge that we are able to make the right choices for our longevity and wellness. This month I share with you facets of wellness that are not ordinary and may even appear controversial. More power to you.
The conventional medical model lists hundreds of diseases and thousands of remedies for treating these diseases or their symptoms. More than 50 percent of Americans take at least one prescription drug and one-in-six takes at least three. And now more than 50% also take some supplements in the hope of medicating or preventing diseases. There are currently over 1000 approved cancer drugs. This palliative approach will have you taking a pill for cholesterol, a beta-blocker for the heart and a calcium supplement for your bones in no time. In most cases these remedies are prescribed for alleviating or controlling the symptom(s); such is the case with high blood pressure medication and insulin for diabetes. Meanwhile, the initial causes of the disease are rarely addressed. Often, practitioners of the alternative medicine model will do the same; prescribing enzymes for poor digestion, antioxidants for low immunity, etc. I call this approach, “fighting the battle but losing the war”. What then is this war that we must win?
ONE DISEASE, CELLULAR DISEASE
From a “purist” holistic health perspective, disease (non-health) is demystified. Let’s be realistic; disease and its symptoms reside first at the cellular level. Let’s be scientific; we are made up of hundreds of trillions of living intelligent cells which in turn make up our organs, bones, tissues, blood and brain. Unhealthy cells lead to unhealthy organs, unhealthy organs lead to deficient metabolic activities, and this in turn leads to symptoms that we call disease. It is safe to say that once you are diagnosed with a disease, the problem is usually systemic and bigger than just the symptoms. Usually, the causes that lead to the disease have been manifesting in every cell of your body for some time. We don’t catch diseases, we make them. In the holistic view, disease is at the cellular level.
Let me describe cellular disease in four points:
- Once symptoms have begun to manifest, many cells are already toxic, deficient in nutrients and energy, and are less efficient at conducting their myriad of metabolic activities such as repair, detoxification, growth and regeneration.
- At the next level, due to cellular inefficiencies, the organs are now less efficient at conducting their own metabolic role(s). For example, in hypoglycemia the pancreas is sluggish at regulating blood sugar with insulin.
- Realize now that the brain organs, hypothalamus gland, pituitary (master) gland, and pineal gland, which are responsible for overseeing all metabolisms, are also affected by this cellular disease and are rendered less efficient at controlling metabolisms like that of blood sugar, pH (acidity/alkalinity), and even the beating of the heart.
- Aggravating the problem, after years and often decades of metabolic inefficiencies (improper pH, blood sugar, temperature, fats, etc.), the cells, organs, and endocrine glands have become misprogrammed into tolerating these negative behaviors. The body now thinks it is in a “healthy” state of being. For example, when the hypothalamus becomes lazy at regulating the misbehaving pancreas, it results in a chronic condition often called diabetes.
At this stage, many metabolisms are dysfunctional or operate poorly; Krebs/ATP cycle, assimilation, absorption and elimination, protein synthesis, and osmosis of oxygen and water (hypoxia and dehydration). There is chronic acidity and resulting acidosis; not only do you have incorrect pH levels, but because of inefficient flushing of cellular debris, you have accumulated acid ash inside and between the cells. These conditions lead to infestations of bacteria and parasites (fungus, yeast and Candida), the storage of “bad” fats (high cholesterol) and lack of viscosity, and the crystallization of fats and other unassimilated debris into plaque and arthritis. Your food/nutrient digestion and elimination have become deficient; you have lost your healing energy and it is now a vicious cycle.
ONE HEALTH, CELLULAR HEALTH
How do you restore cellular health? The holistic approach to cellular health is to first realize that the doctor is the body itself. Each cell is geared to self heal. The doctor is within, not without. After all, this body built itself from one tiny cell and managed quite well without an “external doctor” usually for decades, defending itself from millions of viral attacks, free radical damage and constant pollution from food and the air. Holistic health is achieved at the cellular level. This view is supportive of “the doctor within” as opposed to the interventionist. I call this approach “winning the war, not just the battle.”
Let me describe how to regain cellular health in five points:
- First, do no harm: Begin by limiting the causes of cellular toxicity and burden including abuse of food, proteins and sugars, dead, toxic and depleted foods and beverages and pollutants and toxins of all kinds including mental and emotional negativity. All substances like food, light and even people carry energies that will either raise or lower yours. Choose wisely; ask yourself before you eat or drink “Is this conducive to health or disease?”
- Nourish your cells: Eat a diet of fresh organic colorful fruits and vegetables with little meat and fish. Look for high energy foods that are full of natural minerals, trace elements, carbohydrates and chlorophyll.
- Increase cellular efficiency: Beyond avoiding harm and eating good foods, other factors are critical to health. Cellular oxygenation and detoxification can be vastly improved with movement and aeration:
- a. Fasting is as important as eating. I call it “getting out of the
way”. Fasting has been a health tool since the beginning of time. When a cat
is sick, it stops eating until it gets better. During the fasting phase of the
night, our liver is given a break and performs several beneficial biochemical
processes. Give yourself a chance. Introduce safe and short fasts into your
life daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- b. We humans must exercise in order for our cells to not rust. The
value of exercising has been proven. Enough has been said, just do it. Move
your body, your lymphatic system, increase your pulse and your temperature
moderately; this will kill viruses, remove toxins and balance fats in your
cells. Shake each cell in your body with daily exercise like walking, running,
- c. In natural medicine, we say that 50% of toxicity is caused by
our state of mind. Maintain your spiritual and emotional balance with
exercise, yoga, tai chi, prayer, meditation, etc.
- a. Fasting is as important as eating. I call it “getting out of the
- Reprogram the governing organs: With degenerative and chronic conditions, the dietary and lifestyle changes recommended above may not be sufficient to reprogram the misprogrammed governing organs of the brain. To regain brain health, I propose a diet rich in nutrients that are known to be deficient in the brain. These include minerals, trace elements, green, blue and red pigments and carotenoids, chlorophyll, and fatty acids such as omega 3, 6, 9, gamma and alpha lipoic acids.
- Introduce Bio-Algae Concentrates (BAC) into your life: At this point, I suggest a shortcut to brain health. As an additional aid in restoring cellular health, I recommend BAC, a blend of microalgae that is a complete and extremely efficient brain food and the best food complement on earth.
Click to read more at : The Magic is BAC