How does BAC compare to other algae?
The Martial Art of Wellness
Volume 6– September 2007
Welcome to this month’s BioNews. We must learn to free ourselves from the control that others exert over us. As we learn we become FREE, we become powerful. This pursuit of self defense in wellness, I call “The Martial Art of Wellness.” And as we practice we become Wellness Ninjas.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH
“ The best six doctors anywhere
and no one can deny it are:
sunshine, water, rest, and air,
exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
if only you are willing;
your mind they’ll ease,
your will they’ll mend,
and charge you not a shilling. ”
~ Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields,
What the River Knows, 1990
THIS ISSUE’S TESTIMONIALS:
A picture tells a thousand words
“ I was curious about this Bio-Algae product that Roland Thomas, ND was lecturing about at the USPS conference. I decided to take a before and after picture. 15 minutes after taking one capsule of the formula F2, the results speak for themselves. “
|This is me||…|| Before
Aura is yellow murkey
Aura is blue and clear
– Katherine Kennedy, www.RainbowVisions.net,
USPS Conference, Chicago, IL – July 2007
UPDATE AT WWW.THEMAGICISBAC.COM (How does BAC compare to other algae?)
I get asked this question frequently, and I though I would get it in writing for everyone to read. I suggest that when reading the answer, you make the corelation with “how does BAC compare with other supplements?”.
How does BAC compare to other algae?
The truth is that it cannot compare with single algae or any other multi-vitamin, multi-mineral, supplement or green superfood product; BAC is in a league apart, it is miles apart from basic algae like Spirulina or Chlorella. And because of extreme efficiencies achieved in the blend, BAC has powerful, nourishing and regenerating effects on the body and brain; these results were proven without a doubt in 20 animal species tested. Let me describe why I think BAC is a breed apart :
- Of thousands of algae on earth, few are “human” friendly (as in nutritionally efficient). In the making of BAC, over one thousand algae where investigated; four (4) were selected for their individual and complementary value
- Algae, like vegetables are only as nutrients rich as the soil/water/base in which they are nurtured; the best algae strive near volcanic regions because of the abundance of minerals and trace elements brought to the surface during eruptions; The algae in BAC are nurtured in the Russian peninsula of Kamkatcha, one of earth’s richest volcanic region.
- We have all heard the expression “the sum is larger then the summation of its parts” as in 1 + 1 = 3. This law of synergy applies well with foods and nutrition; for example, two ounces of alfalfa with a few nuts easily surpass a large meal of potatoes with a 12 ounces steak. In the microscopic world this law applies a thousand fold. The synergistic values of the four algae of BAC when blended together result in “EXTRAORDINARY” nutritional efficiencies and nutraceutical power.
- BAC complements the whole rather then supplement specific symptoms or deficiencies. In the words of Michael Kiriac, “BAC awakens the genius within”.
The spectrum and number of nutrients in BAC are not matched in any multi-vitamin, supplement or green superfood on the market at this time. In the end, BAC as a natural food has “extraordinary” nutritional constituents;
- High protein content: 45% average with 90% net utilization
- Nature’s special forces (Phytonutrients): phycocyanin, chlorophyll, polysaccharides, sulfolipids and many more.
- Extraordinary EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids) – Omega 3, 6 and 9, and linoleic acid (GLA), and several other
- More than 4000+ active enzymes- more than in any other known natural product.
- Earth’s most powerful antioxidants: Astaxanthin for example has hundreds of times more antioxidative power then vitamin E and dozen of times more then beta carotene from carrots.
- Vitamins: A, B-Complex (B1 to B12), C, D and K.
- All known essential amino acids plus ten more.
- All known mineral and trace elements (over 100 in total); such as calcium with a 80% net assimilation, zinc, sodium, iron, phosphorus and potassium, etc.
Otherwise, I do not know of any algae products that has undergone such “real” research, with hundreds of researchers working more then 20 years testing and field trialing with hundreds of animal test groups totalling more then one million animals. The product/concept was introduced in America by Professor Michael Kiriac, N.D., PhD and Academician of Merits. For 22 years, Mr. Kiriac was the lead researcher and director of the effort to develop nutritional solutions to various diseases in the USSR. A bioneer, he is the author of many scientific papers and patents in the science and technology of growing and enhancing micro algae concentrates. He is the recipient of gold medals for the invention of BAC and its use to help some victims of Chernobyl. Mr. Kiriac continues to lecture and promote nutrition all over the world to alleviate health conditions and problems. Mr. Kiriac received several other awards:
- Nominated Moldova Person of the year, 1985,, for achievements in algae research and its local application resulting in the economic success of the poultry center for Moldova. National television aired two hour documentary of Michael Kiriac’s achievements with introduction by the Prime Minister of Moldova and his Minister of Finance.
- Gold Medal – New Technology for Algae Production – asi, Romania – This innovation was applied in the largest poultry farms of Moldova and was recognized at the International Exhibition For Research In Industrial Invention, 1994
- Silver Medal – Element of Protein Synthesis – Pittsburgh USA – This innovation was well received and recognized during the Show Management Index sm IX., 1995
- Gold Medal & Special Award – Earth Ecology – for innovative new technology for recycling of poultry waste. (Brussels, Belgium 1995)
- Nominated Professor (Education and Human Rights to Health) by the International Association of Educators for International Peace (AEIPM), and the International Consultative Organization (UNESCO, UNICEF, ECOSOC/ONU)
- Awarded Honorary Diploma in recognition of his international activities, in the social, humanitarian, cultural, scientific, health, education and philanthropic domains. Award given by the International Association of Educators for International Peace (AEIPM), and the International Consultative Organization (UNESCO, UNICEF, ECOSOC/ONU)
Click to view more : Questions and Answers
BALANCE AND SYNERGY IN BAC ( When is too many antioxidants too much? )
For years Dr. Kiriac has been promoting the value of balance and synergy in Bio-Algae Concentrates, and also in any food or nutritional product that we consume. The principal characteristics of Bio-Algae Concentrates are its balance and synergy. Bio-Algae Concentrates contain many mixed antioxidants each occurring in small amount rather then large amount of few antioxidants.
Despite the popular notion that antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, offer health-promoting benefits by protecting against damaging free radicals, a new study in the August 10 issue of the journal Cell reveals that, in fact, balance is the key.
Antioxidants in reducing oxidative stress are widely considered an important defense against heart disease. Oxidative stress is associated with a variety of deadly diseases, including heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
University of Utah researchers have found excessive levels of one antioxidant reduced glutathione and actually may contribute to the disease. In a study on laboratory mice, researchers found that an overload of natural antioxidants could actually lead to heart failure. Reductive stress is a condition caused by excessive levels of reduced glutathione, which is one of your body’s most powerful antioxidants. When your cells work properly, they produce just the right amount of reduced glutathione, which is healthy for your body. However, in some people, a mutated gene can disrupt the fine balance, causing the cells to produce too much.
The researchers found that by lowering the level of reduced glutathione in mice with failing hearts, they were able to increase their rate of survival dramatically.
In summary, this research and other show clearly that taking mega dose of any one antioxidant can lead to heart disease and even cancer rather then prevent them.
That is why foods as food or supplement are safer as in “the way nature meant it”.
Cell August 10, 2007, 130(3):427-39